HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

Micro19 SOLD OUT, page-5

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    This virus isn't going anywhere. Think about how many viruses we're simply unable to make a decent vaccine for, think about safety precautions schools, shops, workplaces will have to adopt even if we do come out with a vaccine, think about how long it would take to acquire and roll out a vaccine on a national and global scale.

this virus is here to stay and these extra precautions will remain in one form or another, this is just the next few years we're in for.

tbh buying at higher levels was a pump, especially given level of debt this company has, but I bought in and learnt an expensive lesson (which was luckily more than offset by my other gains), if they can get a handle on debt with quarterlies, if they can bin the spa's or turn them around then the rest will be history

6m market cap is nothing, we have ethanol and plastic supply sorted, we have the right framework to service the country in it's time of need

it won't be a quick turn around but I'm hopeful and ready that this dog will turn around and deliver bags, you simply can't bet against mother nature and unfortunately she's holding the reigns on this one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.