AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

micromine

1. SSV
    1,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just sharing some info I found.

It appears Mantle are using software from Micromine who have a history of supplying the relevant software to others in the coal industry.

Below are comments made by Alex Brown Mantle mining.

I feel compelled to send an email about MICROMINE 2010. It is AWESOME! The changes to plotting are going to save me so much time and bother and look heaps better. Nice one!

Alex Brown Project Geologist Mantle Mining Corporation Limited “We opted for the Micromine suite primarily for its simplicity. Anyone can use it and you can be up and running in a few days.”

http://www.micromine.com/

About Micromine
    MICROMINE develops mining software solutions spanning the entire mining process from geological exploration and 3D mine design to mine production management, mine production control and data management solutions.

MICROMINE’s consulting arm, Micromine Consulting Services delivers competent person reports compliant with international and local reporting standards such as JORC, NI43-101, SAMREC, SEHK (Chapter 18, Hong Kong), China MLR, Mongolian Standard, GKZ Standard and PERC Code

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.