CAG 12.8% 17.0¢ cape range ltd

SDPRYes...I agree...there are a lot of issues and challenges to...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    SDPR

Yes...I agree...there are a lot of issues and challenges to overcome...don't dispute that and never have.

Yes...the pollies could have a change of heart and decide that sticking with/upgrading to super critical boilers is the way to go.

Yes...the power generator owners would/do have a lot of clout and are not going to allow their profits to be taken from them so easily (which to a certain degree is probably why AGL are part of the DICEnet consortium).

Again, I bring it back to my main point, creating the BCP...last time I looked the Pilbara was "exporting" 200+ million tonnes of iron ore per annum...

...now whatever the pollies, power companies and SDPR ;0) of this world fathom to be the best tech(s) forward to create dependable base load power, profits, jobs, etc. whilst meeting GH's pollie-speak 50% CO2 reductions within 10 years...

...it will also have to be the best tech(s) that produce a safely transportable, high integrity BCE product that is truly 100% hydrophobic or in a (let me say) non-combustable slurry or (fill in blank here)...

...now some I think miss the forest for the trees, turbines and pistons!

Whatever happens, the fact that the pollies want a cracker is certainly a positive sign.

Cheers K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.025(12.8%)
Mkt cap ! $16.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $5.217K 29.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 4148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.