VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

Microsoft 29b deal, page-19

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    @Ywork Yes, they are pursing different areas of business, but they are not only using it for gaming.. They are developing immersive training and simulation for various industries, including defense. They already work with branches of the Australian military with their IFLY unit, so I would think it would be a natural progression to work with them in immersive and simulation training. They are also involved with industry/enterprise applications of VR/AR. They are pursuing global opportunities as well. Keep in mind they are in the beginning of their VR/AR business. It got started in Dec. 2019 with the opening of their first FREAK location. In a short time they have expanded that as well as gotten involved with what I mentioned above. Not to forget, they also offer VR for STEM education for schools. I'm just mentioning it as it seems no one knows they are involved with VR/AR, although in different areas. Thought it would be interesting for others who like VR/AR as another possible option for them. Good luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.