BRN 0.00% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

On 4.3.2021 I posted “AsI understand it, Akida has a particular...

1. 1,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129

On 4.3.2021 I posted “AsI understand it, Akida has a particular value because it "distils"the crude data from connected sensors and it does so in a veryefficient low-power way. If it then has to send data off e.g. via theinternet, the recipient has less to store or process with resultingtime-saving and power-saving. “

Thanks for verifying my thoughtsBarrelSitter and uiux

Now, today 6/3/2021 I read the resultsfor the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020 for Veritone(NASDAQ: VERI) for which I hold shares.

Veritone has produced a “proprietaryoperating system, aiWARE™, powers a diverse set of AI applicationsand intelligent process automation solutions that are transformingboth commercial and government organizations. aiWARE orchestrates anexpanding ecosystem of machine learning models to transform audio,video, and other data sources into actionable intelligence. TheCompany’s AI developer tools enable its customers and partners toeasily develop and deploy custom applications that leverage the powerof AI to dramatically improve operational efficiency and unlockuntapped opportunities. “

In plain terms, Veritone has come upwith what they have claimed is the first operating system forA.I. Producers of A.I. Systems can attach to their aiWARE and feedthe data they produce to it. Customers can connect up to extractrelevant data for their own purposes.

Recently, Veritone has “ Formedstrategic relationship with Alteryx to power Alteryx AnalyticalProcess Automation with new, advanced AI capabilities”. “Alteryx specializesin self-service analytics with an intuitive user interface. Theseanalytics can be usedas Extract,Transform, Load (ETL) Tools within the Alteryx framework.The products work with multiple data sources and perform complexanalytics“

Withall this data flying about, Veritone has recently “Announcedintegration of aiWARE with NVIDIA CUDA and EGX GPU products todramatically increase AI processing speeds”

Ifyou are thinking like me I reckon there's a place for the system usedby Akida to distill the crude data from all the various A.I. Systemsattached to aiWARE™, particularly beforethepower-hungry NVIDIA systems start processing it. I am thinkingsomething like either just the system used by Akida or a huge bank ofAkidae, mining & refining the data. Also, more patents for thispurpose would be in order.

Ishould also disclose I hold Nvidia shares. I only hold two non-ASXshares (I.e.directly) and both because of my interest in A.I. and itis a complete coincidence that Veri and NVIDIA have come together.

BTW, a while back BRN Studio attached to aiWARE™. Whatever happenedthere?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4407 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ 880705
Last updated 10.11am 07/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.