ZNO 3.33% 2.9¢ zoono group limited

ZNO's share price dropped because of a huge drop in revenue and...

1. 1,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    ZNO's share price dropped because of a huge drop in revenue and cash receipts. Investors' expectations were more than the company was able to deliver. Nothing more.

I don't think issues like Paul selling, lack of constant announcements, and so on have much bearing on the price.
    The price has been intentionally kept low and I suspect only a significant reversal in earnings would reverse the share price.
    Microsoft buying, Boeing buying, etc. are all good indicators but until investors see the revenue from these deals and are convinced there's been a turnaround in earnings, I doubt the share price is going anywhere.

Investors are forward-looking, so tend to overprice a stock that's growing its earnings (as we saw with the price hitting $3.20), but the reverse seems true as well: it gets oversold if earnings go the other way.

The real question I think we should be asking is whether the company under someone else's leadership would have performed better with the figures to show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
-0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $10.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $19.19K 658.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43118 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 404668 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.