I will repeat you don't know what you are talking about. To...

1. 3,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    I will repeat you don't know what you are talking about. To bring the NBN into the debate shows how little you know. The NBN is a carrier, not a system! If you look at the investment of governments you will see the increase and TechnologyOne has done very well in government with their cloud solutions.So have all the other vendors, almost every government department has solutions that have the same back end infrastructure in the cloud as TechnologyOne. Not sure why you are bringing in your public school history into this debate. All software vendors know how the education system doesn't prepare students for real world IT scenarios and that includes universities. We know we have to retrain them when they start in the workforce.

Hackers from all parts are reaping rewards throughout the world. Australia is the least impacted. Have a look at NZ which has had many more successful attacks including a district health board.

Stop trying to politicise something you don't understand. You comments show how little you know. I have worked in this industry all my life and undertand the reality and the hype. Keep going and you will keep embarrassing yourself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.