LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Microsoft Ignite - LiveTiles product announcements?, page-32

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    One of my colleagues has pointed out a simpler approach to forecasting revenue for LVT that could be done on an excel spread sheet without any complicated algorithms. I will share it when I am less rushed.

I see no compelling fact based evidence one way or the other that Coles is a LVT client. LVT has a growing number of Sharepoint customers using LVT Design. We know it is less than 5% because at 5% LVT would have more than $100 million ASR. We know that LVT has a larger share with large enterprises and an even larger share of Australian large enterprise. As a shot in the dark, lets guestimate that 15% of large Australian enterprises who adopt sharepoint, use LVT for their intranet portal. That means there is a 15% chance that Coles has become an LVT customer. That is hardly, compelling fact based information. While I would celebrate such a prestigious customer, the reality is that LVT was at over 800 customers at their last public announcement and will surely go through 1,000 in the near future which includes many of the largest enterprises in the world (Pepsi, Heineken, United Airlines etc etc) so a company like Coles would just be another day at the office (no pun intended). The news relevance , if any, of that announcement is another large retail customer choosing Microsoft Cloud over AWS. Which is hardly surprising given Amazon's recent move into Australian retail. It might be a little disappointing for IBM who are hoping to catch up with MSFT and AWS in public cloud (recent acquisition of RedHat) and IBM have a strong presence in Australia. But the reality is that MSFT's position in enterprise software is getting stronger and stronger.

Is LVT a side door play on the surging growth of MSFT enterprise cloud? Yes.
    Has LVT won Coles as a customer? Don't know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.