LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

I tend to agree with port and 7Seal. Generally speaking I don't...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    I tend to agree with port and 7Seal. Generally speaking I don't like stocks that run up 25% into a results announcement. It makes me worried about insider buying, which is not a good look for a company which wants to grow into an institutional quality company with a reputation for professional, trusted management.

I shy away from companies with poor control over information. I dont like it when someone has unfair access to more information than me...and I dont want to have unfair access to more information than others (because its unethical and because I have a family and dont want to go to jail)

I think ( and hope) the driver is probably the Citi note reinforced by a few punters who want to trade into the ASR announcement....... The Citi note is very bullish.......it will be disappointing if there was a leak.

What is interesting, is that the 25% rise has not been met with a wave of profit taking. Volumes have not risen dramatically and buyers have had to pay up. I think that is a good sign...that maybe the shareholder base is getting a bit more long term. Or perhaps that is wishful thinking?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.