LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Microsoft Ignite - LiveTiles product announcements?, page-9

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1112
    Correct.
    LVT is at Inspire to update the MSFT partners that are already selling LVT products and to sign up new partners.

LIVT is at Ignite to meet the CTOs and CIOs of customers and potential customers directly.

LVT is "magnificent" (and I do not use that word lightly) at working the MSFT ecosystem. One of their senior employees in the US was responsible for MSFT's partner relationships in 2 verticals which would explain why they have been able to sign up so many MSFT partners and convert them to producing partners so quickly. They understand the psyche of MSFT partners , what motivates them and how to earn their trust. The Hyperfish team is also really trusted and respected at MSFT.

HyperWiz Live is a real thing. It would be a fun thing to see. sadly I cannot be there this year.

Even for those with the fortitude to buy in the low 30s (when I first came on this forum recommending a buy), or low 40s (when so much stock was available from an institutional seller with no price discipline).....its still too early to trim. Remember Yoda....."Patience you must have".....Yoda probably would have been a great investor if he had not become a jedi.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.