LU7 0.00% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Okay so a ramble after a couple of Friday beers:No announcement...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Okay so a ramble after a couple of Friday beers:

No announcement or trading halt today. Are we still thinking the announcement will come before the webinar? Still makes sense to me. Unless the Webinar is the first look at the new way to play and they release something formally after? Personally don't know if that's possible/allowed. Doesn't make sense really as people are invited to ask questions so why then announce something new where people will have more questions.

Anyway, Mon-Wed could be a frantic few days; potentially a Monday morning announcement or trading halt then announcement. Maybe they wont even request a halt and just ANN and let it run until there's a speeding ticket and they answer the ASX questions with "Yeah bro, we killin it better get on board my rocket"

I battled with myself all day about selling out of a gold explorer stock which is down 25% with potential to return maybe 100% profit within a few months to increase my ESH holding by 30%. Decided to do it but work got in the way and didn't. I'll be taking that opportunity Monday morning if possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $12.22K 835.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3197283 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 570728 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.