LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Very interesting. I suppose there's a few ways to look at...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Very interesting. I suppose there's a few ways to look at this.

Firstly, Microsoft's announcement only cements LiveTiles business proposition, that intranet and employee engagement solutions are the future of the digital workplace especially in this post-covid world. It's a burgeoning market that Microsoft clearly sees a lot of potential in, otherwise they wouldn't be investing more money and resources in it.

This could present some strong competition to LVT and cause quite a disruption to LVT's business particularly in the enterprise space.

At the same time, it could also present LVT with some new opportunities to expand their products and services into new areas by expanding on MSFT's new platform.

LVT could also reach even more customers, who never even considered these types of software solutions before, basically benefiting from the halo effect of MSFT's massive amount of noise in this space.

I suppose one other thing LVT has going for it, is that they not only develop products, but they also work with customers on designing and integrating their digital workplace solutions. Currently MSFT are handing over customers to their partners, like LVT's to help with implementation. That's when LVT's can take advantage of these opportunities and build their own products into the solution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.