DEG 2.28% $1.07 de grey mining limited

Mid December is coming, page-27

1. 3,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1597
    I am not sure if you have read the latest presentation from DEG so here it is.

https://3xrykok2fwe3ai4ps46fxq5p-wp...tt-Capital-Intro-US-Roadshow-Presentation.pdf

Specifically, I found the following informations from the slides:

1) Slide 14: Nuggets found in conglomerate at Loudens Patch
    2) Slide 15: Water melon seed shaped gold nuggets shedding from conglomerate outcrop Similar to Purdy’s Reward (Novo/Artemis)
    3) Slide 16: 91 nuggets discovered on western flank with workings in conglomerate and historic prospector workings at base of conglomerate

Unless the management is outright lying which will then be a serious issue, I can't see why this is not real. Also these information:

The difference to Purdy’s is that the conglomerate is capped by unmineralised basalt and the conglomerate is only partially outcropping. (Slide 19)

One of the hinderance to conglomerate discovery and sampling around the Mt Roe Basalt is large scree slopes of basalt debris and thick spinifex covering the conglomerate horizons (slide 23)

At Purdy’s, Novo/Artemis have been fortunate that there are substantial areas of exposed and outcropping conglomerate without any basalt capping – that’s why Purdy’s has been found ! Potential for other deposits to be discovered remains very high however hard work and good drilling/sampling techniques are required to look beneath a veneer of debris and basalt ! (slide 23)

Perhaps that may provide an explanation to your concerns as to why metal detectors haven't been able to confirm that the nuggets are as widespread as Purdy's, but saying that nugget discoveries like at Purdys are not possible, at this point is not right. They haven't even started trenching and bulk sampling simply because they are watching and learning how Artemis/Novo is going about opening this thing up, and instead could've put the money into drilling high grade potential targets, which themselves may prove DEG to be undervalued rather than overvalued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.025(2.28%)
Mkt cap ! $2.564B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.09 $1.10 $1.07 $7.814M 7.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98271 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 14861 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.