IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

You are dribbling akka Give them a week or two to...

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    You are dribbling akka

Give them a week or two to readjust.....seriously mate

They start shipping in June/July

They have been working feverishly with AEE to get the facility ready on time

They have secured distributors while also generating free world wide press

They have been trying to update us holders through social media without giving away the whole game plan.

The have added another brand in OTT which from what I gather from questioning people is a TV2 type platform but on steroids and about to go Global ( it already has clients in Greece/Russia/Arabia

They will be brining more products to market very that will have all the best Tech at affordable prices ( watch this space)

And they have done all this in the 10 weeks of listing.

Seriously you guys that roll in and talk a company down that has achieved so much in such a small time since listing need to stand back and have a good hard look.

This Team didn't want to list until all cannons were fully loaded and pointed in the right direction.

I would say you probably know very little about this company yet you shoot it down for no reason whatsoever except what I would call....self importance....you must think that what you have to say about this company is very important yet you know nothing.

Self importance

Sorry for the spelling
    Last edited by coppa1: 26/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.