NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

hahahaha, sydney and blades, very amusing, beter than an old...

1. 48 Posts.
    hahahaha, sydney and blades, very amusing, beter than an old episode of sienfield, markob word of advice dont let these guys get to you, it will only give them them self satisifaction, glade to see there are more big fish in nwe, i for one will not disclose how many shreas i hold but rest assured if the sp goes up, we will be bidding for the same house on the french reiveria haha,
    The market wants certainity, and this friday we will have a certainity, the jv partner, will the sp move only time will tell,im sure nwe is as surprised as we are with the sp, remember nwe only need to contribute 3 mil in the drilling of tp/15 and they raise close to in the spp, just a few thousand short, which im please as it keeps the shares down to 700 mil, WELL SHORT of one billion sydney,
    So the next question is if you have sold then why still all this attention to nwe??? i believe if you shake this tree any harder the branches will come off :) lucky for me i do my own research, some will say pip must be an insider but when you do as much research as i do you become immune to ppl like you, patience ppl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.