SYA 6.90% 3.1¢ sayona mining limited

if I was in Australia and could reduce shipping large volumes to...

1. 13,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4611
    if I was in Australia and could reduce shipping large volumes to Asia by 8-10 times on a longterm basis who wouldn’t be considering midstram processing if the economics stacked up..that is not the case for NAL.
    Having said that building a refinery is not without risk and its why it's likely any offtake partner at NAL would be with someone who can bring that experience to the table...our expertise is mining and producing concetrate...

PLS and MIN largely supply the Chinese market and the IRA isn't a consideration or a benefit but reduced shipping costs and other efficiencies are.
    It's likely a Carbonate plant at NAL built on existing facilities , existing permits and tax breaks could be built at half the cost of a new facility and combined with the mine , the concentrator and refinery being on the same site make for compelling economics, who needs a midstream addition or complication..

Its really next years story anyway, nothing much can happen before the DFS is complete, its all about producing , selling concentrate, resource drilling and building cash at the moment, along with the reshuffle and review.

Cheers Whisky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.