JRV 0.00% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

You are very good at twisting words, hanging on to things and...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1323

You are very good at twisting words, hanging on to things and taking sentences out of context I'll give you that. Debating skills are up there too but i feel like all you wana do is win an argument rather than actually understand market dynamics.

Not only does sodium come with lower energy density. It comes with substantially more weight and almost half the amount of cycles. Sure, it may well have a place and beats LFP on other things but its place will remain in low range vehicles and most likely energy storage.

My point being is new chemistries are often making headlines but then it is really backed up. And yes I have no doubt that chemistries will evolve over time and that the pie is growing larger with room for all. I also agree that batteries and storage will evolve constantly through this decade. Lithium ion batteries have been around and researched for decades.

I have never once told people they should only invest in Lithium. I have invested in copper and nickel as well as graphite. I invested in RNU at 4c.

Yes a lot of nickel and copper deposits have cobalt as byproduct but to me that lowers ASIC of a producer and is not me wanting to invest in cobalt although I believe it has a place.

You refuse to believe that i was merely pointing out LFPs growth in market share which has risen very quickly. I too like NCM and was an investor in BSX quite some time ago so I do believe in NCM but I choose to invest which has the most tailwind.

“Tesla are trying to move away from cobalt” (source?)

Type that sentence in Google and see what comes up. You will find multiple sources. Tesla uses NCM for their longer range and bigger vehicles. All their LFP batteries are sourced from the likes of CATL and BYD etc. LFP still the best going for mid range cars and lower.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5206/5206784-a162ed27569f6732e91aa0aefb63a87d.jpg

Maybe you don't believe me but lithium chemical producers have not hesitated investing billions into conversion plants for lithium hydroxide and carbonate.

"Quite funny that you were lauding the Chinese and CATL for developing outstanding batteries back in February and are now having a crack at them for pushing the lithium price down and criticising this latest announcement as CATL’s attempt to add more pressure on the lithium price because they are one of the largest buyers."

Why is this funny? No reason I can't do both. Are you not aware of their attempts? That has got nothing to do with me commending their leading technology in LFP cell design and I stand by that comment. LFP design in the western world is no where near the standard of Asian manufacturers.

Sodium iron plays an important role in helping my lithium investments. It has the potential to take the heat off lithium price a little making it more affordable for end users and increases the adoption rate of people going electric. Therefore, I actually more secure in my investment.

Joe Lowry said he'd thought lithium might get to the teens say 15,000 or so 2021-2022....It rose to 80,000. It has dropped a lot since that ATH but it can certainly drop another 50% and many lithium projects would continue to print money.

Have a look at LLL, if SC6 price is 2000/t it becomes a 10 Billion dollar AUD project. Not bad for a 300 US capex. SC6 price is currently still over 5000/t and LLL have a mega resource upgrade on the way.

Meanwhile JRV has suspended its build due to the low cobalt price. I have done pretty well based on the EV thematic. Might be time to start listening and stop arguing, not sure why you decided to bring this up again.

Yes the rise battery materials will float all boats but I can pick and choose. So far I chose lithium, copper, nickel and graphite. I think I'm pretty well covered. But for some reason you've grown attached to the idea I only think lithium and in particular LFP will succeed which is far from the truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $25.70K 1.811M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 5717988 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1862320 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 848006
Last updated 15.05pm 13/05/2024 ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.