JRV 0.00% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

Mid-Tier Mining House, page-274

1. 3,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 355
    I have been watching JRV share price for weeks now and buying at some bargain prices. The buy side gets loaded up with a 1 cents and 1.5 cents spreads which is obviously the accumulators money...... then the sell side gets a sell order that just doesn’t match, so its .5 cents above their nearest buy order.... then they swoop on those shares by buying them and at the same time they drop their buying orders back to a 1.5 cents spread from a smaller sell order that they place at a lower price.... So they just keep doing this which in turn lowers the price.
    JRV has never had buyers at 1.5 cents lower than the sellers price continuously every day.... the spread was always.5 cents difference.
    Moral of the story... if we keep jumping ahead and closing the gap between buyers and sellers to .5 cents that will ruin their whole game plan. Lol. Especially when it comes to our closing price.... if we close up by .5 cents per day we then beat them at their own game as they work their magic so the price opens lower the next day.
    I find these games amusing when it comes to brokerage firms that think we are all stupid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $24.25K 2.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2032826 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2299060 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.