ENB 0.00% 0.5¢ eneabba gas limited

I surfed down a bit on this last week, ha, ha, but no matter....

1. 82 Posts.
    I surfed down a bit on this last week, ha, ha, but no matter.

Just to post a couple of details for anyone looking at where Eneabba Gas Ltd (ENB) is at:

EGL (ENB) has an agreement with APT Parmelia Pty Ltd to provide services on the Parmelia pipeline (that runs 120 m from fence line of ENB’s power station site), and also to the Mondarra Gas Storage Facility (owned by APA Group ASX:APA).

ENB has purchased gas to supply Centauri 1 Stage 1 (5 years + 5 yr extension).

Stage 2 – Coal seam methane gas is proposed to replace natural gas in the future. ENB has a JV with Westralian Gas & Power (WSG). WSG has a special prospecting licence of approx. 2350 sq km EAST OF GERALDTON and is applying to convert it to an Exploration Permit. ENB holds rights to the coal seam methane in the JV.

Construction of Centauri 1 “is on schedule to commence following finalisation of financing arrangements”. (22Mar07) A range of financing options is being considered.

All seems on track, can only think the announcement of financing will be BIG news for ENB! Centauri 1 will be a key piece of infrastructre for the Mid West, and definitely on the shopping list of the instos as you say olympian.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.