ENB 0.00% 0.5¢ eneabba gas limited

I would like to correct errors in my post - it should read 330...

1. 82 Posts.
    I would like to correct errors in my post - it should read 330 kV not kW, and the industrial estate needs servicing, not serving - water, power etc. After taking the 2009 commencement date from a newspaper article, I find this is in error, the MMX ASX ann. of 18Jun07 states its estimated commencement for a proposed Oakajee port and rail is H2, 2008. Design for the port and railway is already "well advanced". The detailed MMX-Mitsubishi proposal will be put to the WA State Govt. in H1, 2008. MIS and MMX both have stated similar aims to develop the Oakajee infrastructure, rail, and port, with JV partners. From my understanding the decision would rest with the WA Govt. The port facilities will be open-access to regional users. The Oakajee port would allow "Stage 2" developments to proceed for the iron ore players.

Utilities such as power have not been specifically addressed in the MMX ann, its new JV company "Oakajee Port & Infrastructure" would be addressing this, and working with the WA Govt.

With no definite statements regarding power for the expanding mid west, a company like ENB with its 30-year Generation licence already granted for a gas-fired power station at Eneabba, has been overlooked.

ENB - power for the expanding mid west iron ore province.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.