GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

mid west

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I found this looking around, might be interesting for holders outside of W.A. Geraldton held and "Economic and Resources Summit" attended by the Premier Barnett and 400 industry heavyweights in Geraldton today. We need some good news in all this doom and gloom R & R

Mr Barnett says the Mid West is poised to play an increasingly important role in the state's economic future.

"The Mid West region is a very diverse and rich mineral province. I have now and back in the 1990's spent a lot of my time in trying to bring this dream of an industrial estate, a deep sea port and value adding [to] the Geraldton region," he said.

Mr Barnett says the summit is an ideal forum for businesses to learn how they can take advantage of the region's wealth.

"There is no doubt that the Mid West is going to see some extraordinary development and already the Karara mine is into construction, Sinosteel has started their exports and hopefully by the end of this year we'll have the final decision to proceed with the Oakajee Port and the 500 kilometres or so of railway," he said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.