COW cowan lithium limited

Midas Resources, page-2

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 8,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    Got some voting documents from Midas Minerals from Computershare today. There has not been any previous communication indicating that they changed their name - I had no idea who they were until I proceeded as per instructions to vote. Lo and behold COW has changed into Midas - without previous advice - While I was there I thought I midas well vote. Then I saw and read (in part) the annual report.

It appears there are now 3 projects - extract below:

Late in 2020, the Company had identified, completed due diligence, and negotiated terms on three projects with the agreements completed in early 2021.

Weebo Project - Located in the Yandal greenstone belt, prospective for gold and nickel.
    Challa Project - Located in the Windimurra greenstone belt, prospective for gold, palladium-platinum, copper, nickel, lithium and other metals.
    Sunset Well – Located 10km east of Leonora, prospective for gold.

Further information will be provided on the projects as the Company prepares work programs for the year ahead.

Additionally,

The Company also maintains its free carried indirect 6.76% equity in the undeveloped, world class Avontuur
    Manganese Project in South Africa.

As at 31 December the Company had $3.4 million in cash and 29.4 million shares on issue.

I look forward to 2021 as the Company Is now well placed with drill ready projects that have the potential to
    provide positive momentum in shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.