FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

Middle East buying up, page-13

1. 5,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    My opinion only, but I do not think we have hit the low in POO yet. my guess is sometime during the next 2 months we will get a clear signal.

That will only occur when demand is bigger than output I.e. We start to reverse all that accumulation of oil. That can be caused by major capitulation or by agreement to restrict output.

I don't think the Saudis want to stop yet and by the signs that the middle east is starting to buy up, I don't think they have filled up on the fruits of their harvest yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes on too long that there is a revolt in OPEC and the Saudi's get ejected as a lot of the members are bleeding badly also. Wouldn't be surprised if a new OPEC rises out of the ashes of the old one.

I do think that Far will do fine as that signal will here by the end of April the latest.

Just my opinion. I'm simply not worrying about POO at this time plus not getting exited about current fluctuations up or down. just watching the game with interest.

Mr H.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.