Taurisk .... the only way out that I can conceive of atm is, as...

1. 6,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Taurisk .... the only way out that I can conceive of atm is, as I said earlier, ''When All is Lost (for the whole of humanity) ' ... then, in our deep despair those who question their own purity (of heart) & become aware of neagative mental formations & defilements, then in this hour of deep suffering, with all hope & dreaming lost, we turn (cleve to the good) , finally, toward the Heavens for sanctuary from suffering.. Then grace becomes us. And as the new arising collective of people grows a profound new consciousness arises. Whereupon the old shall be forgot. And being one with all re-shapes our perceptions of self(lessness) & the world around. So I am talking of a purge. A dark night of the collective consciousness.that brings on collective transformation. Mind you, the ignorance of world elites may blow us up first before what I outline may transpire. So when does one start the effort of introspection ? Now ? or leave it for tomorrow ? Some will leave it to the end ''when all is lost''.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.