Middle East War Expands, page-2490

1. 23,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126

Oh, what else? Israel, of course must keep the war going or collapse. Or collapse BECAUSE of the war. They go up to Syria/Hezbollah, say “surrender or we’ll attack”. It’s on.

Hezballah say, “Yeah, about that. See all these Onyx hypersonic Missiles and this map of all your ships? Yeah, it would be a shame if someone were to accidentally light off these missiles here.” Mike drop.

…No Israeli attack. Not only would ISRAEL go to the bottom of the ocean, but EUROPE and US would too — all their credibility, the fantasy that Aircraft carriers are now anything besides floating targets. Dreadnaughts now 50 years out of date. Worthless saps on the national wealth. I kid you not the best military thing you can do is SINK THEM YOURSELF. Immediately. And then use the billions save to

NOT BE A FECKING TARGET

and buy yourself some tech that isn’t 90 years old. …For the love of Jesus and Joseph. You glue-snorting morons.

NOPE. We’re still floating our carriers around AS TARGETS. Then “Target get shot”. Then “We deny it’s happening” and send another floating target. Yay! Like Japan, 1940, “I guess they didn’t know what else to do.” They knew attacking the United States would be a trap and the last thing they’d ever do, but couldn’t come up with Groupthink, so just did it anyway.

This is SO fecking painful. Here: hand the Navy to Cleetus the Slack-jawed yokel. Maybe HE can figure out how not to get us all shot, sunk, killed, and collapsed. They must scour the earth tirelessly to find Admirals, Generals, this stupid, and not ONLY stupid, but stupid year after year, decade after decade, failure after failure. Losing to 14 year old goatherders, then getting all their pals kills, Pustin or not, and giving themselves mo’ medals when safely home.

I don’t know how even to tell you, or that European from last week: Buddy, the U.S. DOESN’T HAVE AN ARMY. It’s a f’ing non-starter. The best thing we can do is SURRENDER, immediately, like Ukraine, and start BUILDING ONE. One that actually works and in 20-50 might ACTUALLY be able to shoot/win something.

As with Hezballoh. Hey, that little discussion with Israel didn’t get into the news. Gee I wonder why not?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.