"Missile strikes on the American occupation base in the La Omar...

1. 23,894 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128

"Missile strikes on the American occupation base in the La Omar field, east of Deir ez-Zor, Syria."
    https://t-me.translate.goog/s/gazanewsnow2021?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en
    Oh. Now the shit might start to hit the fan.

Posted by: Tichy | Aug 3 2024 19:13 utc

Yo! HASBARATS.

Times up. If you not getting your families away yet. It’s almost too late to fly out.

‘OSINTdefender
    @sentdefender
    3h
    The U.S. Embassy in Beirut states that Americans still in Lebanon should attempt to Purchase any Airline Ticket that they can, even if it does not Immediately Depart or fly to your Intended Destination, with Repatriation Loans being Offered through the Embassy to those who are unable to Afford a Flight. The Embassy further states that U.S. Military-Assisted Evacuations are Rare and should not be Expected, though Americans should be prepared for if they are Ordered.’

That’s spitting distance from you.

RRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Posted by: DunGroanin | Aug 3 2024 20:49 utc

Hum… ? Maybe… but since “UK” source, will wait…

https://tass.com/world/1824989

MIDDLE EAST CONFLICT
    3 AUG, 15:13
    “Two ships attacked off Yemen’s shore, says UKMTO”

"UKTMO has received a report of an incident 170NM (nautical miles) southeast of Aden, Yemen," the statement said. "The master of a merchant vessel reports the armed security team observed a small explosion in close proximity to the vessel. The Master confirms there is no damage and all crew are reported safe," UKMTO said adding that the vessel was proceeding to its next port of call.

Later, the UKMTO wrote on its X profile about another incident 125 nautical miles east of Aden. The incident was defined as an attack. No details were provided. UKMTO advised the vessels to transit with caution.“

Posted by: Trubind1 | Aug 3 2024 20:57 utc |

re: tonyopmoc | Aug 3 2024 20:24 utc | 87

you wrote:

"Nukes are going to make a mess, but I have checked the UK Gov website..just by googling it, and I found there advice extremely good..

Stay inside. Shut windows and doors. Turn off all fans and air conditioning. Shut the Cat Flap. If Your Children are at School - Do not Collect them from school (which everyone would disobey - my car still works)"

Three more important steps:

1) Bend over

2) Put head between legs

3) Kiss your ass goodbye.

Posted by: Perimetr | Aug 3 2024 20:59 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.