Middle East War Expands, page-31

1. 35,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198

@Director12

"Well I'm sure the American people are happy having their kids lives thrown away as pawn on the global chessboard, who said slavery ended after the civil war?"

Maybe the "Patriotic Parents" do........................ however the youth in America are giving the Military the finger and are openly saying they will resist conscription................ and I think they will.

They say that the Simpsons Show likes to forewarn us of what's coming down the track by preparing out minds well in advance. "Hamilton the Musical" I think did the same thing.

My teenage daughters and their friends will not hear a bad word about the the pin-up boy and hero in the musical, Alexander Hamilton.

"Founding Father" Alexander Hamilton sold North Americans out to a Banking System that was controlled back in the City of London and Europe, where the Banksters had their power bases.

Also the Civil War was really all about crushing the growing power of the Confederate States and their plans to split from the North

Slavery was actually controlled and funded by the Banksters........... if Slaves gave too much power and wealth to the Slave Owners then it needed to change so that the power resided back with the Money Lenders.

Most people are probably unaware that the first slaves to go to North America were actually Irish Children from the Orphanages that took them from their "Unwed Mothers".

Yes unwed mothers are very very naughty and their "chattel" .............. I mean children needed to be removed from them for "safe keeping".

Georgian England saw only 25% of women married and prostitution was a means of life support.................... how convenient for the "Chattel Collection Points" ............. sorry again, I mean Orphanages.

Near the end of the Georgian Period, Australia had a "5 Pound Pom" incentive programme to bring women to Australia ........................ they too ended up as prostitutes.

Funny how Child Services in its many forms over the centuries has always been "unable" to stop child trafficking and child abuse .............................. I wonder why?

Apparently the current average US$ value placed on a trafficked mid to late teens female out of Europe is US$170,000...................... they are enslaved in Brothels in the Middle East (including Israel) and after about 5 years they are considered to be at their use by date and are killed and their organs are sold into the Human Organ Black Market Trade.

Just on that Organ Trade ..................... if you wondered why the Uyghurs are persecuted than look no further than the "Halal" Organ Trade.

Hamilton the Musical was a psyop just like so many other forms of media that prepares the mind for the future events.

So who owns and controls the Media.................... and who is behind the funding and instigation of all the Wars?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.