Hi there Llew,I've just snuck into you-know-who's office. He has...

1. 470 Posts.
    Hi there Llew,

I've just snuck into you-know-who's office. He has the only terminal down here. A special asbestos PC with needles for keys..very painful but that's the way of it down here as I'm sure you'll come to learn when you get here. By the way, He likes HLL...

Now you leave poor old Chuck alone, he understands very well what is happening in Indonesia and appreciates that this was achieved through POLITICAL means and by mutual consent. I seem to recall Llew, in our courting days you were a clever man who could tell the difference between military and political solutions. It seems that perhaps you are more intemperate these days? Do be careful as you-know-who is keeping careful note.

If only the Women's Weekly were available here! Unfortunately it just can't survive the heat. I'm afraid all we get down here is stone tablets. Snooker, you'll be pleased to hear that I'm working on something quite relevant to your own little interests. Just because it's set in stone does that mean it's genuine?

Ooops, better get out of here before you-know-who has to process his latest batch of stock market window-jumpers.

Bye from Anna.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.