AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Midkine and COVID 19, page-7

1. 3,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I know very little about this but it seems clear to me that flogging off Lyramid c/w patents after all this time would be a rather strange thing to do.
    Most of the preclinical development work has been done and in the current situation wouldnt it be much better to retain all the Patents in safe hands?

If there is interest in Lyramid and a deal is forthcoming, in the above scenario from poor investor, then it would seem CDY may still use any unnominated patents and continue to develop more patents using the license fees and upfront payments (if any).
    On a couple of occasions they have managed to extend patents by bringing out improved versions.
    The research hasnt stopped and more and more evidence is coming to light in peer reviewed articles.
    Albeit at a reduced pace probably due to covid related hassles.

One can only imagine the lofty heights the sconedoing and accompanying vitriol posted here would achieve if a poultry smile.png sum was exchanged for the privilege of owning Lyramid in toto, and before the ink was dry on the deal some Big Pharma announced a massive clinical trial utilizing MK/ MK antibodies.
    Last edited by Pharmargeddon: 20/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.