AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

midkine conferernce report - feelgood, page-3

1. Osi
    16,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Purple XS2

A key sentence for some of the punters would be this one:

" In response, Cellmid has received SEVERAL expressions of interest for the supply of its gold standard test
    for midkine measurement in blood." (MK ELISA)

Punters also need to read between the lines on matters regarding confidentiality and patent protection.

My sentiment is with yours. The picture I have in the back of my head is ever growing royalites. From previous anns, I would expect some of the royalies to start flowing in about 2 years for Celera's licence to bring the lung cancer testing kit to market.

Of key note in my mind is that signed royalty agreements are in place for several key products, and these projects are progressing ( or will progress) to market as far as I can tell.

This is all a reasonable investment timeframe for me. If retail production of product lines were to start next week, the SP would not be in the 5c to 6c range . . . maybe 10 times that amount would be a conservative guess.

I've just been dollar averaging in (as I usually do) and will recommence accumulation if ST traders dump at some stage.

What the market now needs to see is an updated and improved analyst report. After contacting the company yesterday perhaps I should contact WO LOL.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.690M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 561500 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 340000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.