SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

agree with this and a good point.I think perhaps it wasn't made...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    agree with this and a good point.

I think perhaps it wasn't made clear to the market that the pre-registration is mainly focused on the marketing campaign and consists just of the Miggster Spinner to get the word out prelaunch and to integrate into Crowd1's strategy to get massive distribution of Miggster in a short time

I think that like many companies, hitting the launch date is always a big push, so some things may get omitted - but definitely something worthwhile letting the company know. Ill draft an email today unless someone already has and I can try and make a list if there are any other questions - at least this will give the company an idea of the questions the market has. There are some questions from posters that have actually been covered in previous posts here. IMO it is definitely worthwhile digging through the threads here, and looking at the company announcements. Sure it takes time, but worth it, that has been my entire week which was meant to be a holiday - turns out this was much more fun (im in melbourne so a holiday is basically home lockdown for now) and has informed me enough to take a large position here and feel I have done my due diligence.

Some questions cant be answered pre-launch as they are either market sensitive, or would give competitors advantage. Some may say that its secretive, but many launches are like this. Bigger companies may be able to afford to create fancy marketing videos and samples for the market, but for smaller companies, they have to be much more efficient with resource allocation. Right now, if I was Emerge, and looking at the pre-registrations - I would be seeing less risk in the marketing and potential uptake, and would be focusing efforts on platform testing to ensure a smooth launch, and packaging together a pre-launch demo video or something like that, along with their other reporting requirements - plenty for them to do! I am in agreement with you though, Id love to see some info pre-launch around how subscription will go, and a pre-launch marketing package, a video or podcast from Emerge CEO. I think its in the works, right now emphasis is on crowd1 during pre-reg as they are spearheading this over the next few weeks.

You know what though, I think some peoples opinion of Crowd1 and the fact that the wider market is not as aware as they could be of the launch, works in our favour as investors. Once you get successful product adoption and wider market attention this will already be $1+ IMO. So obviously now as a speccy there will be questions about product adoption, revenue and associated unknowns - personally that is what is exciting - the potential UPSIDE. There wouldnt be much as much upside if the market could already answer all these questions as the SP would be closer to the intrinsic value rather than what we have now, which is essentially a SP that people sometimes compare to the historical price (which is not a good way to base investment decisions IMO) and others trying to project valuation, which is difficult but made easier by pre-registration percentages.

Looking at the technical analysis as well as conservative pre-reg revenue projections - they both agree well IMO, which is saying alot! it is an indicator to me that despite the amazing rallies we have had over the previous days, we are still undervalued massively, and trading within a conservative value channel. I think I posted a chart and @Chrisp26 rough numbers to show this yesterday so you dont have to take my word.
    All that needs to happen is conversion rate to be reported before these projected valuations become real and I believe we will see the SP move accordingly post launch. A very interesting time ahead indeed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.