SP8 8.33% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Hi RN, thanks for posting. I do value hearing what other people...

1. 462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Hi RN, thanks for posting. I do value hearing what other people have to say. Regardless of the Crowd 1 marketing business model, and there are many like it our there, Emerge is now known in 15 countries and has caught the attention of over 4 million people without having spent a penny on advertising. We could argue about the ethics of Ponzi schemes and Crowd 1 or we can see the huge potential in the reach. All the Crowd 1 members or ‘investors‘ as they are apparently known all have family and friends who they will potentially market Miggster to outside of their Crowd 1 community- of course only if they use it and it is ‘good’. The flywheel effect is what can sell products once the effect takes hold. So, in other words Crowd 1 is the elephant in the room, we all know it’s there. We all know this stock is highly speculative and high risk, but sometimes some people can see glimpses of great potential. Whether the glimpse transpires into anything is anyone’s guess. I felt like this about Afterpay, and I’m not comparing Emerge to Afterpay, just saying that in the beginning and even now, lots of people think it’s a Ponzi scheme waiting for the music to stop. Either way you have to make investments based on informed research and analysis. You are either going to be right or wrong in the end. Only time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $335 51.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3066957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.