SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Look mate. I dont think this is getting anywhere. I think you...

1. 734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

Look mate. I dont think this is getting anywhere. I think you should read jovial's post. I am bullish and you are bearish. If you think em1 isn't worth investing i respect your decision and if you think crowd1 is a scam that's fine.

You stated every single country that have investigated it have come to a bad conclusion. Again only 2 countries have banned it out of 5 investigated countries. New Zealand and norway did their investigation and caution its people so not a ban. SA like you said is still under investigation without any updates. So not every country that have investigated it comes to a bad conclusion and other countries which account for 98 percent besides the one mentioned above in particular first worlds hasn't investigated it. Every government bodies caution against smoking, but is it illegal or do people stop smoking?

I never ask anyone to buy nor has ask anyone to sell not to mention upramp or downramp. Never once have i done that here. One should buy or sell based on their own directives.

Once again its a public forum and anyone is welcome to put in their thoughts but man you keep arguing the same plthing over and over again. So I dont know what else you want to contribute besides the fact that you believe crowd1 is a ponzi scheme.
    Last edited by wlauy1: 24/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5333332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4066741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.