SP8 14.3% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

MIGGSTER achieves 4 million pre-registrations milestone, page-275

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    In addition to the above post ,this is how the tournament structure can work.
    If there is only around 10,000 subscribers visiting miggster each day ,only a few tournaments would be required.
    But the user numbers could be huge ,so the computer algorithm can be set to provide more tournaments as the numbers grow.
    Below is a example.
    Tournaments every 5 minutes ,with 10 players
    Hourly tournaments ,with a maximum of 100 players or max 500 max 1000 ,max 10,000 ,small groups play off against each other with winners advancing to the next group until the final playoff in each tournament.
    Daily tournaments where the main prizes are the good stuff ,500 max players 1000 max 10,000 max ,with buy in being points won from smaller free of smaller point buy in tournaments.
    Weekly tournaments where the point buy in is quite high ,but points are used by the players who have done well ,with prizes being quite substantial.
    Monthly tournaments structured as above.
    Yearly tournaments structured as above.
    This tournament structure is addictive and quite expensive to play on a poker like site ,but at $12 a month ,you lose no more that $12 ,and can play as many as you like with more game types to choose from ,old school ,new age ,card games ,shooting games ,role playing games ,racing games ,fighting games ,sports games ,and eventually as Miggster gets bigger ,AAA licensed games.
    I may join for the old school games that I grew up with ,or if holdem and other poker games become available.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1 95

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3316957 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1027766 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.