SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I agree with you regarding the marketing point, it is good to...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I agree with you regarding the marketing point, it is good to critique the rollout - so can't disagree with you there

Hehe, well Im happy to take the baton but cant say ive earned the stripes yet haha, you have been here longer than I, in fact many people in here have, im quite the newbie, and for one, I hope you continue to post here, I find the information you provide really useful for my own analysis, even though Ive only been here a short while, so I imagine it has been of even greater value to longer holders. Also, respect to you guys that have been here for a while, if even the most conservative to medium projections I am looking at come through, it will likely mean a Disallowed for me in the near term with further upside depending on Miggster Premium, so I have no idea of the potential gains for longer holders that were in around April/May this year (my head explodes at the thought) and are still here. Yes I know I'm bullish on this but these are just based on my short and long term projections based on next 2 asset rollouts, and conservative subscriber numbers for MTN and assume no further partnerships, news, or revenue sources. I'm going to have to post projections closer to launch when the charting is a bit less speculative (so far I have been way too conservative with my trendlines due to the massive buyer interest) but Ive thrown a quick chart underneath this post as I thought it might be fun to compare next weeks trading to.

I don't think of it as promoting the stock however, as I'm sure you don't, its quite funny actually, I came into this stock with a very sceptical and critical mindset and spent 2 days and an all-nighter digging through information before making my first investment. I initially was looking at this as a short term trade - but after looking through everything I can get my hands on (including great information here) and doing some charting - I have only gotten more bullish and my position has gotten longer - of course with caution and attentiveness to the news and announcements. I could always just let my charts and notes sit on my computer after writing it up, or I could share it here, and I honestly can't see a good reason not to share it - for the same reason you share your research and mindset and others do here - its a really valuable community of investors here.

So heres a quick chart, for the last week and a half leading up to friday before launch date, so not much time for extrapolation, definitely treat speculatively.

Entire feasible region is 14.5 - 32c, with strong bullish projections showing a channel of 22c-32c and conservative projections showing 14.5-18c
    Blue/black trends are really bullish, light blue and purple are very conservative, with obviously the area between being feasible too.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2590/2590850-f41f012946f4f45fd8bd81e6a48dec93.jpg

Further comments:
    Blue and Black trend lines assume trading in existing channels established previously with no assumptions
    Black trend takes into account recent rally (23rd oct) but with no adjustment to supports. Blue ignores this recent rally. Top of blue trend basically coincides with the VWAP at close of trading on the 23rd.

Light blue and purple trends both take into account existing rally. Light blue assumes lower supports and allows for more upside and takes into account a possible rally early this week due to possible announcements. Purple trend assumes higher supports but no rally this week and flatter trading/consolidation. Both trends assume rallys in the 2 weeks prior to launch, and 50% pullbacks after each rally (which I think is conservative).
    The upper purple trendline coincides with the VWAP at close of trading on the 23rd.

Again - definitely a speculative chart and a very broad one - and the potential range is huge, but I think it is useful to show potential upside, purely of recent trading. Some assumptions here are that buy volume will continue to win out over selling, which I think is reasonable due to the reasons for selling. Many long term holders may choose to leave the register, but many people are joining the register, just look at the volume in the recent few days

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2590/2590831-aef5802aa1fbdbbc301b38f332e1a238.jpg

and the VWAP at those days
    Date VWAP
    14/10 4.4
    15/10 5.3
    16/10 5.4
    19/10 8.0
    20/10 8.1
    21/10 8.4
    22/10 9.8
    23/10 12.5

and see the MACD as well as the Accumulation/Distribution
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2590/2590895-4ce51bba01cc46ae8286c0c8035762b7.jpg
    In the accumulation and distribution we see both the 15minute trendline (browny/green), the 50 day MA (red) and the 200 day MA
    What the MACD and accumulation moving averages here tell me is that despite selling due to long-holder and option conversion profit locking, buy momentum is still the clear winner as plenty of investors and some big money still see potential upside and an undervalued opportunity here.

Again, all IMO, DYOR, and I hope its useful in combination with the projected revenue projections (and associated share prices) that others have posted.

Last edited by jovialmonk: 25/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.