SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I think you make a good point. 4g should be able to handle many...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I think you make a good point. 4g should be able to handle many games, with efficient protocols in the application and utilising robust cloud infrastructure, i think 5g will be important when it comes to large scalability of the platform, wider adoption and high performance use (higher end graphic content). I think this definitely comes down to the testing phase I imagine is already happening. You know what I like about this, the timing...5g is happening now. Imagine trying to do this a year or two ago.

I like that Emerges partnership with MTN was the first if not one of the first deals between aus gaming and telco, it says alot about their strategy. Partnering with other telcos and showing them the demand for their services will help encourage them to spend on 5g rollout and ensuring infrastructure can meet demands of customers.

Also late next year is good timing, regarding 5g rollout. We can rollout platform to suit existing infrastructure, then scale it to work on tineline of telco rollouts, or even better, work in tandem with them (which is what Emerge intend on doing with microsoft co-sell)
    I am very keen for news on things like this after the mobile launch, im sure the company is busy with that at the moment, what a few weeks we have ahead of us!
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 21/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80171 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3756741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.