SP8 16.7% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I agree but I think I have a longer term view of 14-20c pre...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I agree but I think I have a longer term view of 14-20c pre launch or just after IMO, with another massive rerate if Emerge can pull off their bigger launch next year, then I realistically think we will hit $1. I don't usually like to post such massive estimates as I prefer to be conservative, so bear that in mind. I see massive upside here and just wanted to convey that. DYOR IMO GLTAH

I imagine there might be some profits locked in along the way, especially from long term holders, but I think the real gains are still ahead, with a few factors really affecting the buy volume and share price:

• pre-registration figures heading up to launch
    • launch success and experience for users (I will be posting my experience here)
    • conversion rate (number of people staying subscribed) following launch and projected revenue
    • increase in subscription rate over Q4 2020 and Q1 2021 and associated projected revenue increase
    • announcements regarding increase in MTN Arena subscription numbers
    • partnership announcements
    • pre-launch announcements for Miggster Premium

I think its natural to doubt, I imagine that APT investors would have laughed if people said it would reach over $100, and Im not saying I used to be any different. I think I am just learning to be more patient, I have sold out too early of many positions, not proud of it, but am trying to be more patient with my investing and so far its working well.

Good luck everyone, do what is best for you, and hope you are enjoying the ride as much as I am (was going to do some cardio today, but just watching the SP this morning has worked out my heart muscle just fine)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.917K 273.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1766072 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 192720
Last updated 15.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.