SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Interesting that the promoters are "Emerge" and "Monetise"i...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Interesting that the promoters are "Emerge" and "Monetise"
    i wonder if this is the "Monetise" company - https://www.monetise.co.uk/ ? an affiliate marketing company.

as there is no mention of competition registration etc, it is fair to assume that the prize wont be available in all of australia.
    so, that would also support the idea that the platform wont be available in australia until at least 15th of Jan.
    (i think the odds of winning are fair.)

FWIW - As i understand it many of the comparable $1m style prizes in australia are backed by "insurance" to derisk the event....ie. win a spot on a stage & pick a 1 of 20 boxes....or catch a lucky number ball on an oval.

Regardless, as the possible $1m AUD is greater than previous announced spend on prizes ($500k USD) by Emerge, it is a wonder they haven't made official announcement. A $1m AUD spend for EM1 is what i would call a Material & Significant expenditure. & even if it was covered by "insurance", that would be worthy of letting the market know that there isnt a possible $1m bill coming up, but instead of "possible" it is a definite smaller bill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5333332 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4066741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.