SP8 14.3% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Miggster Update

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Just an update on Miggster:

Speed/Performance

Greatly improved, moving through different games, scrolling etc much faster .Platform bugs seem to have been squashed from early days.

Active Users:

Increasing again, even on the multiple 24hr tournaments by close most are 2k+ (As most users like myself would only play once or twice a month I'm guessing we are well past 150k subs now)

Sponsors:

New ones keep cropping up, most recent is CaraBao Energy Drink (Sponsors of the Carabao Cup) you can win 2 free tickets on the big tournament in April https://www.efl.com/carabao-cup/ Manchester vs Tottenham

Reminds me of the ZIP days (Shares a common Director) where we got Celebrity Sponsors like Gareth Bale, Brett Lee, Virat Kohli doing live video's shilling the project. (Wrong product at the wrong time as it was a solution for using low bandwidth on slow internet - now our solution is a fast product for super fast internet.)

Where I am now 5G unlimited is pretty cheap and I done a speedtest 462Mps a second - Crowd1 is also huge here and growing rapidly which will help Miggster subscriptions... it feels like a loaded coil as once Cloud Streaming Launches the Telco's will be begging for a use-case so their customer bases will upgrade. I do hope Emerge Gaming focuses more on Asia where consumers have no issues spending the money on Utilities and keep the bundle focus a priority.

Late March is the super event and I guess they will launch AAA titles then. So the next 1-5 weeks leading up to the week of launch should be interesting to watch incase any leaky ships look for higher volumes, more volatility with dips and spikes and overall net uptrends.

Good luck HODL's we deserve a win after what we've been through with Negative Nancie's the past few months.
    Last edited by Tom1704: 22/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.204M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $11.12K 1.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3499240 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3237302 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.