SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Not sure why you're quoting me when I never mention you posting...

1. 1,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    We all know MLM business are hardly ever positive. Not sure if you've seen me said this before but I've never worked for any MLM company and won't ever recommend anyone working for one. No matter what you say or do, there will always be people wanting to earn 'quick & easy money' or even worse still they enter such schemes to recruit people under them to profit off their down line. MLM business have been around for a very long time and have been getting shit from media and government bodies around the world, rightly so in most cases.
    Not sure why you're quoting me when I never mention you posting old info (I quoted @hades86 in that remark to old posts).

What I am seeing so far is Crowd 1 members continue selling and pushing Miggster. It looks like Johan Staël von Holstein has stepped down and is replaced with John Westerdahl. Looking at their official accounts it looks like the show will continue to go on. Sverker even spoke about releasing Miggster Plus / Miggster Premium in Q1 2021 which is inline with EM1's timeline.

There are significant risks involved with investing in any penny stock company but also significant potential.
    What's the worse thing that can happen to me as a shareholder of EM1? My investment goes to $0 (no leverage).
    Best case scenario? I 5-10 bag my investment. Maybe more.

So far the company has been kicking all the goals and have been doing what they said they would. I expect more good news announcement to come so why sell out now? As simple as it may sounds, just invest what you can afford to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.479M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3133624 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1090266 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.