NDO 1.22% 83.0¢ nido education limited

As a former SH who sold out after our last duster this is a very...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    As a former SH who sold out after our last duster this is a very disappointing end but doesn't surprise me , there is no doubt in my mind that this deal has been in the background for some time, the manipulation has been obvious for all to see we just couldn't see why with bara etc but now we do.

It continues now those same folk who have been holding it down so a low ball offer could be made are doing it now do SH are forced to accept. If they do they get a premium albeit poultry if they don't which is highly unlikely the sp will fall back into the 3's so they have you over a barrel.

My opinion of PB has changed significantly where is he now post bara , what happened to all those BRR interviews talking up the future........ Say no more

I'm really disappointed for the LT'ers who will take s loss out of this , clearly the board couldn't care IMO as they've jumped pretty quick and left you on your own

very poor form!

im glad that I won't bd tempted again to get on the NDO train, it's come to its last stop.

best of luck all

giddy up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.010(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $189.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 83.0¢ 82.0¢ $43.03K 52.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 537 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 6617 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.