LYC 0.82% $6.05 lynas rare earths limited

might be time for nursery to launch rockets, page-74

1. 5,301 Posts.
    Jantimot said

S_s, I stick with my Price by Easter competition of 40c, by which time it should be clear that commissioning is really going well, and then, all other things being equal, it should be a buy.

I think the important thing is to realise that fundamentals change. Some people seem to think that FA means buy and hold. Not that easy.

But whats the catylst jantimot that will make LYC a buy? Chartist's and its well documented are saying a break in the trend and pushing through 75 cents and then testing that on low volume. What is the FA thing your looking for that will make LYC a buy?? Are you saying as soon as production has been going smoothly by easter you will buy regardless of price?? I note that your best guess is the price will be 40 cents but what if the price is 95 cents at easter???

Rorkes I could explain some of what you ask but I fear you would struggle to under stand. No offence but most of what you ask is posted on HC every day via Mitta and other respect chartists. If it hasnt sunken in by now I fear it never will? Sorry but I dont think it's worth the effort. All the best with your investing, no flame intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.05
Change
-0.050(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $5.655B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.03 $6.08 $6.03 $11.79M 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44715 $6.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.06 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.