BC8 0.00% 36.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Might be time to take a look..

1. 12,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    $8.4m market cap with $2m cash. The first resource is only going to be on 2 deposits (still open along strike and depth/ due next month). These are only down to 100m and some of the recent holes have demonstrated gold down to over 400m. These deposits tend to run very deep, so the initial resource will only be the start of proceedings. Tip of the iceberg.  BC8 has many more targets and more gold/deposits to add to the resource this year. The infill drilling is also going to add to the numbers.
    It is a solid bargain at these low prices and i am sure that some of the surrounding miners are keeping a good eye on developments. We have already started to see some M&A in this space and no reason for that to stop. These mills will need feed stock to keep operating as they deplete their reserves. This is also going to happen in the gas market in QLD imo.
    There must be a line in the sand for them some time this year as the resource will keep growing. The grade is there as well as Kalgoorlie just up the road with all the infrastructure. I also like the fact that existing mining leases are in place and the line to future production is clear. Management have already stated they want this puppy in production and they have done it before. Go the current gold price. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.