OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

I wrote "cash cost should be around $500-$600 per ounce" and...

1. 1,340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I wrote "cash cost should be around $500-$600 per ounce" and linked the video.
    You replied "Those are cash cost estimates not AISC cost estimates"
    WTF??

"The June quarter will then be the real test of the mine. Hopefully we get clarity on the Anglo JV by then so investors like my self can decide where they stand with respect to fair value."

Right now this is a high risk high reward speccie. You obviously do not have the risk appetite for it. Why dont you sell on market in the morning and come back in 6 months when you can decide where you stand with respect to fair value. Of course by then the SP may be alot higher than 12.5c. It could also be a lot less, but that is the risk people who hold at the moment should be willing to take without banging their fists on the table.

When I bought into OGX around 6c these threads had the perfect mix of informative for and against posts due to the skepticism of long term holders. Now it seems anyone who posts with a positive sentiment or any sign of excitement due to the momentum management have created can expect to be trolled or called a liar or the like.
    I wont be posting again, not that I have much to add, but look forward to what I believe will be share price catalysts over the next few weeks and months. TA points to a continuation of the uptrend and the new management team have clearly been kicking goals so far.

Ill remind you of the last two posts you made before you sold shares at 12c. Your clearly a smart man with bags of experience but you just dont have the risk appetite for this company at this stage and it seems to me you have a personal grudge against some of the long termers who have disagreed with you.

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 04.10.57.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 04.10.24.png

Best of luck to everyone involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.