SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

might run back over 20 after meeting, page-68

1. 2,176 Posts.
    I think MJ might have done the deed after procreating so is a safe one as far as kiddies are concerned.......but what of the other RATS....and if he'd done it before the ded I' be keeping my daughters away from his kids for sure....
    How do they know that those drugs cause birth defects and are cancerous, ect?....the rats (whom of course almost never breed for trials)tell the tale quickly but the human trails tell a longer story....those type of drugs may be ok for 70% of those over 50 who don't realy care, or will never produce a child, but Ropren is for the new generation....think about it....no side effects! and SLA is only touching on the benefits publicly.... I would guarantee there's more to the pie than just the cream and sugar coated crust on top......put a finger in this pie for the apples and pears that have been cooking away, and I see value....Sweet!....

I love a good secret recipe.

Let them get on with the job of proving downrampers wrong, so far they have, bar the SP (blame ANZ and all the banks for collusion there)....whatever....I'm happy.

Spicer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.