TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

might we see another run down.

1. 73 Posts.
    Picked this up. This is how the technical analists think about TZ due to the lack of SP movement. This is what the Pro's see on TZ. Answers part of my own question I think.

A "Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish)" chart pattern formed on TZ Ltd (TZL on ASX). This bearish signal indicates that the stock price may fall from the close of 4.55 to the range of 2.80 - 3.20. The pattern formed over 26 days which is roughly the period of time in which the target price range may be achieved.

A Symmetrical Continuation Triangle (Bearish) is considered a bearish signal, indicating that the current downtrend may continue. Prices form a converging pattern as they reach lower highs and higher lows. The technical event occurs when the price breaks out of the triangle formation to close below the lower (ascending) trendline, thereby confirming the pattern.

This bearish pattern can be seen on the following chart and was recognized by Recognia Inc.'s patent pending pattern recognition technology.

Recognia Alert Wire content is generated at market close by Recognia Inc. (www.recognia.com). Recognia has developed proprietary technology for chart pattern recognition and automated interpretation based on the standards of technical analysis. Recognia's system scans all financial instruments across covered exchanges and generates news alerts for those that have formed one of more than 25 patterns.

The information contained herein is provided as is and Recognia does not warrant the accuracy or the use of the information for any purpose. Recognia reserves the right to change the information and/or the method of its presentation or analysis at any time. This information may not be construed as investment advice or trading recommendations.

For further technical analysis of this financial instrument -- including interpretation of patterns and indicators -- launch Recognia Technical Events RCOG.

-0- May/26/2008 08:52 GMT

Looks like we might be in for an other ride downwards with a good change to pickup some stock on low level (if the techies get right).
    Pop me an email if you want to see the chart as I can not paste the chart in HC?
    I'll be more than happy to send it to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48571 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.