GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

mighty run on mn, page-9

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Billchippy,

I would think that most people would be aware that there would be a substantial fall in the share price if exploration/mining did not go ahead. Investing in spec stocks is all about calculating the risks and the potential returns and making an investment accordingly. Never invest more in a spec stock than you are prepared to lose.

When I look at the risks with GOT and the potential return I believe that it is one of the best opportunities on the market at this time. You only need to look at the current market cap and the profits of the mine right next door.

I am unsure what the laws are like in Canada, but would be interested to know if the Indian's had rights over the mine area? In GOT's case they just need Government approval and mining is not also contingent on approval from the local people. The Government will take into account the local people's concerns (as they should), but the Government can still approve a mining licence with the local people opposing mining.

I am hopeful that GOT can put forward a proposal for using a small dredge and silt curtains that will have only very minor environmental impact and that this will satisfy the Government after all the required studies are completed. Along with this I would love to see some tangible benefit brought to the local communities from the profits of the mine. This could be in the form of employment and some form of profit sharing agreement where funds are provided for schooling, training and medical facilities for the local community.

There is a vast resource there, it is now managements job to keep us moving forward for the benefit of all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.