MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

Starstreak with all due respect what is happening to the family...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Starstreak with all due respect what is happening to the family and friends of the people who run the company shouldn't be the concern of any ordinary shareholder. Steven Goh has a professional and moral duty to keep shareholders up to date with all goings on at Mig and refuses to do so. Even the fact that he was appointed to the board of another company was not announced by him personally and if I was not on this forum I wouldn't have known about it. This is not about suffocating any roads to success. This is about getting answers that Steven constantly fails to provide. The bottom line is if there has been no wrong doing then there is nothing to worry about. Wouldn't you agree? As I said previously. Even it is bad news we have a right to be kept informed on at least a monthly basis about what is happening with our investment. Contacting ASIC may give answers or produce nothing but after 15 months shareholders deserve something. Moral bankruptcy is all I can see here at the moment. Sick, tired and angry. And I am in normal circumstances quite a patient person but not when I'm treated like an idiot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.