CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

miilionaires row...cheap tickets, page-108

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Niban,

Get over will you!....if you don't share the CVI love, then take the hate elsewhere.....are we forcing you to buy CVI?????....NO!!!!....oh sorry, you've got a heart of gold and just want to see the best for unsuspecting newbies.....tehehehe.....either way, get lost, from me especially....if I get burnt, then so be it - I'll take it like a man, have a cry and a beer or 10 and get one with my life.....I won't go around carrying "GDN" baggage like you.

One thing - you do present a cautionary message and that in itself is not bad....but you give yourself way too much credit believing the more you say it, the more likely people will start to see your side.....you’re like a parrot....you're Clark Kent's double (though to be fair, he seems a bit more dopey).

Oh yeh, how about giving us well-constructed arguments on why CVI is a bloated fat pig waiting to explode (I would appreciate that as much as T4P's pro-CVI ramblings), as opposed to emotional posts inspired by GDN bad memory syndrome.

BTW, what is it with you and GDN?.....she's like a bad ex....you need to let go man.....you need closure….here’s a tip -> go have yourself a dirty one-night stand with another stock and forget Ms GDN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.