CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

miilionaires row...cheap tickets, page-92

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Clackers...

I take it from your comment on Smyth you have bothered to actually take a look.

Even then...after all your years of wisdom and masterful market knowledge then did you pass this one up?

As for Smyth...he took the stock to $4 (or there abouts) before a bunch of ratbag scam-artists effectively gained control, with the view obviously to treat the stock as their very own pay-day via market manipulation, as so many of these little specs are.

Once the scenario became irreversable, Smyth left the building.

I think you underline yet another incentive for him to make a go of it this time around...especially given those who were originally responsible for the failure of the stock and ultimately, Smyth's departure, have themselves departed here at his command.

This time around, I suspect he will not have to suffer the same lack of control issues.

As for future value...I would love to hear your thoughts on the 15c options package arranged for management and key contractors in light of their minimal remuneration packages.

They still have to stump up 15c to get them too...and this for 2-3 years of hard work with a minnow when they could otherwise be on significant wages at the big end of town!

Further, the expert advisory board, with 4 of the worlds top industry people on board..they get just 2m options each, again with an exercise price of 15c

Why would these people opt for options over cash if it is all a scam as you say?

Would love to have a serious chat with you one day.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.